(‘Hypro’, ‘we’, or ‘us’ or ‘our’), the choices that you can make about your personal information and how we protect your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- By using our services, you consent to HYPRO using, maintaining and disclosing your personal information to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for HYPRO to provide its services to you.
- Should there be any inconsistency between this policy, the Privacy Act and any other acts concerning the collection of information, this policy shall be interpreted to give effect to and comply with the legislation.
- Where the word ‘including’ is used, it shall mean ‘including without limitation’.
- Our website may contain links to NON-HYPRO websites. HYPRO is not responsible for the privacy policies of NON-HYPRO websites and recommends that you review the policies of each site you visit.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information only to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to provide our services.
Your personal information may be collected by way of our on-line contact forms or comments made on our blog.
The types of personal information we may collect from you includes: name, personal or business name, gender, contact details (including phone, mobile and e-mail) nature of your business, your target market and key words that you provide in the message provided by you.
Purpose of Collection
We collect your personal information to give you access to the most relevant products and services and to assist us in making it easier for you to navigate our site by only entering your information once.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes of distributing our newsletter or promotional communications on behalf of third parties with your consent. You have the ability to opt-out or unsubscribe from any direct marketing. We will obtain your consent through options presented on application forms or your acceptance of invitations to participate in competitions, promotions or surveys.
Accuracy and Access
We take steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. You may contact us at any time to notify us of any questions or complaints you may have about the personal information we hold or to correct or update your personal information.
You may contact us by clicking on the Customer Services Link [http://hypropremium.com.aucontact/] and inserting “Contact Privacy Officer” within your message. Alternatively, you may write to us at Hypro Pet Care Pty Ltd (ABN: 64 102 779 322) for Hypro Premium of 15 Box Ave, Wilberforce NSW 2756 or call us on (02) 4576 9700 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure or destruction. We do not collect any credit card details on our website.
We have in place generally accepted security standards to keep your personal information safe. We keep your personal information only for as long as required for business purpose or as required by law.
As a general rule we will never disclose your information to third parties without your consent however there are certain circumstances where we may need to pass on some personal information:
- if we are required to do so by law;
- where it may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
- In respect of a minor under the age of 16 when requested by their parent.
Links to Other Sites
The Hypro Premium site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.